Dr. Sharan Srinivasan
Neurosurgeon & Director
Jain Institute Of Movement Disorders &
Stereotactic Neurosurgery - JIOMSN
Important Instructions :
- The accuracy of the SEFA report is directly related to the CORRECTNESS of the answers/ data provided.
- Please read each question/ statement thoroughly and understand it before answering.We will allow you to EDIT the answers ONLY ONCE - at the end of each section. However, even if you DO make a mistake, IT IS OK. Please contact us and we will be more than happy to help you!
- It may take you upto 30 minutes to complete this evaluation. Preferably, please do it in one sitting.
- Please keep the discharge summary, scan reports and other relevant documents with you for reference before you start the test. You cannot complete the test without information from these documents.
- You will not be able to use the back button. If you do so, you will be taken back to the beginning of the test.
- If you feel that you would like to directly contact our ‘rehab counsellor’, then please call or email us. The contact details are at the bottom of the page.
- One mobile number can be used only 3 times to generate OTP.
- Different country codes to be entered in Dial code to be accessed by people in different countries.
- Many of the questions have multiple responses as answers. Please read the instructions carefully before answering.
- This tool is not designed to diagnose any neurological disorder. That is the expertise of the neurologists and neurosurgeons. Once the diagnosis (like stroke, head injury, GB syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, etc) and treatment is done, we help identify the disabilities such patients may be having, which is stopping them from getting back into their lives.
- Please select the closest answer/ statement that matches your patients medical condition. Please DO NOT WORRY, if you are unsure of some of your answers. Our expert team will be very happy to help and guide you.
This is a test designed by NewRo to help create awareness among the patients as well as the general public regarding the complex and unique functioning of the human nervous system (brain, spinal cord and the nerves). Many of these COMPLEX questions are usually never asked during a routine doctor consultation UNLESS the patient or the family themselves are aware of these challenges and ask!
This is an attempt done by NewRo to try and map the various generic ‘brain functions’ in a way that helps in predicting the ‘rehabilitation potential’.
The Leading 'FUNCTIONAL Brain circuits' expert in India !Neuro Modulation and Neuro Rehabilitation experts